Xender is basically app to transfer files between your android, iOS , Windows and Mac devices without the use of any data cable or bluetooth. Besides, its even approximately twenty times faster than bluetooth, that makes it the primary option to transfer all files like images, videos, folders, documents, PDFs. Almost any file can be shared through Xender. Apple devices like Mac and macbook can share files through downloading and installing Xender on mac through an emulator like bluestacks.
Download Xender App for Mac OS on Apple Mac or macbook
- First, you need to download Bluestackss app for mac from here.
- Then you need to install the bluestcks app on your mac.
- Open the bluestacks app on your macbook or iMac.
- You will be search bar on top, search xender in the search bar.
- Now download and install Xender app from the store.
- That's it , you have downloaded and installed xender app on your mac. Now start using it.
- Using it is very easy. It's just like using it on android phone.