Xender is an awesome application to share files between two devices available on platforms like android, iOS etc. on mobile and windows 7,8 and 10 on windows. Forget the old days when you have to find your data cable to transfer files between PC and android, and bluetooth to transfer files between your two android phones. Now flash sharing apps like Xender does the job for you at much faster speeds than bluetooth in fact 20x speed then bluetooth. Now xender app is also available on your PC via bluestacks in windows 10 and windows 7. It is easier than airdrop and faster tan NFC.You can download Xender APK for mobile use. And Download Xender App for PC is a a smart thing to do here.
How to download and run Xender app on PC or laptop?
Install and Use Xender on PC using bluestacks emulator
- First of all, download bluestcks on your PC or laptop using this link.
- Install bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC.
- Open bluestacks emulator. It wiill have similar interface like aand aandroid OS.
- Now in its store search for Xender.
- Now install the app from the store on the bluestacks emulator.
- Now run Xender and transfer files like you used to share files in android.
Also Read : Aptoide for IOS
Download and install Xender on PC without Bluestacks
- In this method, we will use another emulator for PC or laptop called youwave.
- Go ahead and download youwave emulator for pc using this link.
- Once you have downloaded the setup of Youwave, it is now time to install it on your Laptop.
- Install Youwave on your Laptop and find the location ‘C:\Users\[user-name]\YouWave\’. This is the location where you have to put the apk file of the app which you want to use. And in this case, you have to put Xender’s apk file here.
- Now look for the ‘view’ option at the top side of Youwave. Click on ‘Redraw Icons’ and now you will be able to see Xender in the app menu.
- Run the app and enjoy.
Run Xender App on PC without download and install
- Go to web.xender.com from yourr PC or laptop's browser.
- Make sure your PC or laptop and android are connected on same Wifi network.
- Now open xender app on your android phone.
- Now select option of PC/ mac on your android phone.
- Scan QR code on your PC from your android phone.
- Now your android decvice is connected to your PC or laptop.
- Now you can transfer files easily from android to pc or from pc to android without the downloading or installing of any application on PC.
Xender for PC free download
Xender for PC windows download
Xender for Windows PC free download
Xender for PC Windows 7
Download Xender for PC
Xender for windows 8 download